Double Chocolate Energy Balls
Collagen balls are the perfect little snack when you need a pick-me-up, and these are for chocolate lovers. They are also Paleo and gluten-free.
- 8 dates
- 3/4 C almond butter, no salt added
- 2 T cocoa powder
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1/4 C Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a food processor, add the dates and blend until a paste forms.
- Add the almond butter, vanilla, sea salt, cocoa powder, and chia seeds. Blend until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Scrape the mixture into a medium bowl and add the chocolate chips. Using a rubber spatula, mix everything together until the chocolate chips are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Use a spring-loaded cookie scoop to form balls of the mixture and roll them in your hands to make them smooth. Continue this process until all the mixture has been formed into balls.
- Enjoy right away and store any extra in the refrigerator.