Ground Chicken & Veggie Skillet
This dish is Whole30 and Paleo-friendly. It's a one-pan meal that is made in under 30 minutes.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 4oz shiitake mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 C shredded carrots
- 1/2 C coconut aminos
- 1 lime, juiced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 C zucchini, sliced (about 1 small zucchini)
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 T avocado oil
- In a large skillet on medium heat, add the avocado oil and garlic. Sauté for 1-2 minutes until the garlic is fragrant and not burnt.
- Add the ground chicken and break it into small pieces and cook the chicken until it's no longer pink.
- Add the mushrooms, bell peppers, carrots, zucchini, coconut aminos, lime juice, sesame oil, and fish sauce. Stir everything together and cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Add the green onions and stir thoroughly.
- Serve with rice (if not doing Whole30) or cauliflower rice.