Honey Lime Drumsticks
This recipe is easy and super flavorful. The honey lime glaze is poured over the chicken before cooking. It's Paleo and gluten-free.
- 3-4 lbs. chicken drumsticks, skin on
- 5 limes
- 1/4 C honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp minced ginger root
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 C cilantro, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl whisk together the juice of 3 limes (about 1/4 cup), zest of 1 lime, honey, garlic, ginger, coriander, and sea salt.
- Place the drumsticks in a single layer in a 9x13 baking dish. Drizzle the honey lime glaze over the chicken. Place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, occasionally brushing the drumsticks with the glaze. The chicken should no longer be pink, and the juices will run clear when the chicken is fully cooked.
- Slice the 2 remaining limes into wedges. Sprinkle the cilantro over the chicken and serve with the lime wedges. Enjoy!