Honey Roasted Spiced Nuts
These nuts aren't overly sweet and are easy to make. You can use any nut you love.
- 2 T honey
- 1 T butter
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 C raw cashews
- 1/2 C raw pecans
- 1/2 C raw walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, add the honey, butter, cinnamon, sea salt, ginger, and nutmeg. Whisk the ingredients together and bring to a simmer. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the cashews, pecans, and walnuts; stir to coat the nuts in the honey mixture evenly.
- Spread the nuts in a single layer on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Place in the oven and bake for 7-9 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and toss the mixture together with a spatula. Let the nuts cool, and enjoy