Lemon Goat Cheese Blueberry Pancakes
Lemon, blueberry, and goat cheese is a combination that was made to be together. These pancakes are gluten-free and grain-free.
- 1 T maple syrup
- 2 T avocado oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 C + 1/4 C Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour Blend
- 1 T baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 C almond milk
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1/2 lemon zested
- 3/4 C fresh blueberries
- goat cheese for topping
- maple syrup for topping
- In a large bowl whisk the egg, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla extract, avocado oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest until it’s fully combined.
- Whisk in the flour, baking powder, and sea salt into the liquid ingredients until a smooth thick batter forms.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup to scoop the pancake batter onto a heated griddle or nonstick pan. If you are using a nonstick pan, you will want to add a little oil to keep the pancakes from sticking.
- Cook the pancakes until they begin to bubble and puff up. Flip the pancakes over and cook until the other side is golden brown. Repeat this process until all the batter has been used.
- Top the pancakes with goat cheese and syrup before serving. Enjoy!