Mixed Fruit Chia Seed Pudding
Chia seed pudding is a great option when looking for healthy snacks. This recipe uses full-fat coconut milk and doesn't contain any added sugars. It's Paleo and gluten-free.
- 1/2 C chia seeds
- 2 C full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 C pineapple juice
- 3/4 C unsweetened coconut flakes
- mango, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, any fruit you love
- In a large sauté pan on low heat, toast your coconut flakes. Continuously move them around in the pan until they are golden brown. This should take about 5-7 minutes.
- In a medium bowl with a lid whisk the coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, pineapple juice, and most of the toasted coconut flakes. Set 2 tablespoons of coconut flakes aside for topping.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place the pudding in small bowls or jars when you are ready to serve and top each with the fruit of your choice and the reserved coconut flakes.