Pumpkin Baked No'atmeal
This is a delightful breakfast that uses cauliflower instead of oats. It makes a great make-ahead breakfast and is Paleo and gluten-free.
- 2-10oz packages frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 C full fat coconut milk
- 1 C pumpkin puree
- 1/3 C maple syrup
- 2 T ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 scoops collagen peptides (optional)
- 1/2 C pecans, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the frozen cauliflower rice, pumpkin pie spice, sea salt, cinnamon, coconut milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, ground flaxseed, vanilla extract, and collagen peptides.
- Once everything is thoroughly combined, and there are no lumps, pour the mixture into a 9x9 baking dish and spread evenly.
- Top the cauliflower mixture with the chopped pecans and place in the oven. Bake for 65-70 minutes.
- The no’oatmeal is done when the mixture is set and thick. It should not be soupy.
- Top with coconut milk and cinnamon. Enjoy!