This pumpkin dip is dairy-free and is the perfect fall snack or dessert.
- 1-15oz can pumpkin puree
- 2/3 C maple sugar
- 8oz dairy free cream cheese (I used Kite Hill)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- items for dipping- sliced apples, ginger snaps, Siete Churro strips, Simple Mills Sweet Thins
- Combine all the ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer or medium bowl.
- Use the whisk attachment on the stand mixer or use a hand mixer to combine all ingredients thoroughly. Keep whisking on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Place the dip in the refrigerator to set up for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with apples, ginger snaps, Siete Churro Strips, or Simple Mills Sweet Thins.