Pumpkin Pie Chia Seed Pudding
Fall is for pumpkin, and this chia seed pudding tastes just like pumpkin pie. Bonus- it's dairy-free and paleo-friendly.
- 3 C full fat coconut milk
- 1 C pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 5 T chia seeds
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- In a medium-sized bowl with a lid, add the coconut milk, pumpkin puree, sea salt, pumpkin pie spice, chia seeds, maple syrup, and collagen peptides.
- Whisk everything thoroughly, place a lid on the container, and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, stir the pudding and serve with coconut whipped cream and more pumpkin pie spice.