Roasted Winter Vegetable Medley
This side dish is Whole30 and Paleo compatible. It's easy to make and pairs well with any main course.
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch thick coins
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch thick coins
- 1 medium stokes sweet potato, small dice
- 2 C butternut squash, small dice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 T avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients and toss together until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the vegetable mixture in a single layer on a sheet pan. It may take two sheet pans, depending on the size you are using.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and roast for 30-35 minutes. The vegetables should be cooked and soft when they are done roasting.