Spinach & Artichoke Dip
This dip is dairy-free, Whole30, and Paleo compatible. It's a perfect appetizer for any get-together.
- 8oz dairy-free cream cheese (I used Kite Hill)
- 1 1/4 C mayonnaise
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 T fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 16oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 14oz artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl, whisk the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, basil, salt, pepper, and onion powder until it’s smooth and there are no lumps.
- Add in the spinach and artichoke hearts and stir until the dip is thoroughly combined.
- Transfer the mixture to an oven-safe baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with carrot sticks, sliced bell peppers, veggie chips, or Siete Dip Chips.