1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Season the chicken breasts with 1 teaspoon of salt. In a large skillet on medium heat, add two tablespoons ghee. When the pan is hot, sear both sides of the chicken breasts. Place the chicken on a baking sheet and finish cooking in the oven for 12-17 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken breasts.
2. In a separate skillet on medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of ghee. Once the ghee is melted add the mushrooms and sauté them until they are fully cooked. Remove the mushrooms from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of ghee to the pan the mushrooms were cooked in and turn the heat to medium-low. Once the ghee is melted, add the garlic and onions. Cook the mixture until the onions are slightly caramelized. Add the tomato sauce, coconut milk, Italian seasoning, and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt. Bring to a simmer and continue cooking for about 5 min.
4. Add the artichoke hearts, cooked mushrooms, and fresh basil. Simmer for an additional 10 min.
5. Add the chicken into the sauce and serve.